Smart Spots: 5 Simple Steps to Setting Up a Smart CTA in HubSpot
In this Smart Spot we’ll show you how to set up a smart CTA in relation to list membership, with the instructions written out below, along with some bonus ideas for your own Healthcare SaaS Smart CTAs.
One of the most unique aspects of the HubSpot CMS is its ability to show the most relevant message to each of your visitors through smart content. Smart content can be set up based on a users country, device type, referral source, language, list membership or lifecycle stage. There are three standard HubSpot modules where you can apply smart rules – call-to-action buttons (CTAs), rich text modules and forms.
Step 1: Create Smart Version
In the Calls-to-action manager, hover over the CTA you want to make smart and click Actions > Create smart version.
Step 2: Determine the Criteria
Decide which type of smart CTA you’d like to create.
Step 3: Set the Smart Rule
Choose the appropriate option from the dropdown (or select the desired icon if your smart content is based on device type.)
Step 4: Adjust the Copy or Image
Change the copy or select the image you’d like the visitor to see if the smart rule applies to them. If you are using an image, be sure to enter Alt text for SEO purposes.
Step 5: Select the URL
Select the URL from the “Choose a HubSpot page or blog post” dropdown that coordinates with your smart content. Hit publish, and you’re ready to rock!
Bonus: Smart CTA Ideas for Healthcare SaaS
- Show customers a CTA with a discount when it’s nearing time to renew their software subscription.
- If you are doing a trade show in a specific city or state, and you have a list based on customer or prospect location, show a CTA highlighting the upcoming event.
- Depending on their job title, prospects or customers may use different parts of your software. Display demo or training CTAs accordingly.
- Do your software/services vary depending on the specific type of medical practice or facility? Show resources from your library that will resonate best.
- Has a prospect noted which type of software/services they are interested in? Display CTAs with information relating to that topic to ensure they are seeing content they will care about.
Looking for more in-depth guidance on landing pages and other aspects of the HubSpot software? Learn about our HubSpot Training Program.
LEAVE A COMMENT
Posts by Topic
- Artificial intelligence
- Buyer Personas
- Content Marketing
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Digital Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Healthcare Marketing
- Inbound Marketing
- Inbound Sales
- Lead Generation
- LinkedIn Marketing
- Smart Spots
- Social Media Strategy
- Software Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Website Design